Have you ever thought of studying an MSc Program, fully taught in English, in the sunniest capital in Europe?
Consistently acclaimed one of the best Schools in Europe, CATÓLICA-LISBON not only presently ranked in the Financial Times ranking for Top European Business Schools, as it also integrates the restricted 1% (88) of Business Schools worldwide accredited with the Triple Crown. This acknowledgment by the three main accreditation agencies for management education, represent the international recognition of our programs’ academic excellence, guaranteeing that they meet the most demanding international quality standards, ensuring that our students will receive high-quality education.
Our school is located in the heart of Lisbon, a major capital that offers much more than history and uniqueness, well known for its vibrant culture, young atmosphere and its temperate climate. CATÓLICA-LISBON provides a highly international learning environment with 60 different nationalities among students on campus and more than 10.000 alumni holding top management positions in 6 continents.
- Top 10 worldwide for career progress and salary increase after graduation (FT ranking)
- 92% of our students are employed within 3 months of graduation.
- 50% International students in class
- 60 Nationalities on campus
- CFA® University Affiliation Program
- 40% International Faculty
- 45+ Years of academic excellence
- 110+ Partnerships with the most prestigious schools worldwide
OUR MASTER PROGRAMS
6 MSc Programs in 3 main areas: Management, Finance and Economics. 6 opportunities to specialize in the area of your choice and embrace a successful career:
- International MSc in Management
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Economics
- MSc in Management with specialization in Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Management with specialization in Strategic Marketing
- MSc in Business (for non-business graduates)
DOUBLE/JOINT DEGREE: Your passport for an international career
Spend one year at CATÓLICA-LISBON followed by a second year at a partner school of your choice and experience two cultures and get two diplomas. You have the possibility to spend the second year in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Norway, Poland or United Kingdom.
The 1st round of applications will open on January 7th 2019. You can apply for the Double Degree/Joint Degree Programs during the 1st round of applications. We highly recommend candidates to apply at an early stage of the admission process.
For expert consultation about the right program for you, please contact:
Marketing & Admissions Office
+351 217 214 140 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We invite you to join CATÓLICA-LISBON community and prepare for what is next!