London Metropolitan University is home to a diverse community of inspiring and determined learners, teachers and innovative thinkers.
We offer a wide range of courses, from undergraduate and postgraduate degrees to short courses and professional qualifications, many of which are available to study full-time or part-time to best suit your needs and lifestyle at our two campuses in Central London.
We have the following six academic schools:
– Guildhall School of Business and Law
– School of Computing and Digital Media
– School of Human Sciences
– School of Social Professions
– School of Social Sciences
– The Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design (the CASS)
- A wide range of degrees: pre-sessional, undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses
- Two campuses in Central London – you can have a virtual campus tour at Aldgate and Holloway Road
- 96.7% of our students are in work or further study within six months
- Modern facilities including one of the largest and most advanced science teaching facilities in Europe and free gym on campus for all our students
- International community of students currently representing over 140 countries – meet them here!
- Ranked 7th in the UK for Art
- Accelerator is the university’s business incubator and helps students who are interested in starting up their own business at or after university.
- Guaranteed work placement for undergraduate students which counts towards your studies
- Our Psychology BSc is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) Our Psychology BSc is accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) as granting eligibility for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC), which is an essential first step towards becoming a chartered psychologist.
What to do next?
If you wish to find out more about us, please feel free to contact us.
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | YouTube