We respect your privacy and believe that any personal data provided to Ta Utdanning must be collected, used and stored in an adequate manner.
In this privacy statement, Ta Utdanning informs you of the manner in which personal data is collected and used as well as how you can amend your data, or have it removed.
The use of private information must follow the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation. We will make sure to use the personal information about you in accordance with the legislation.
2. Which personal data do we collect and which data do we have about you.
Depending on which information you give us, how you use our services, and which rights you give us, we have the following information about you:
- Information you provide when ordering products or services such as name, job title, company name, address, phone number and email address.
- Information you provide when communicating with customer service personnel via email.
- Information we obtain when you visit our website, such as which unit you have (mobile, PC), IP address and which pages and functions you use.
- Information from partners.
3. How do we use your personal information?
- We use information to adjust our website to the technical equipment you use. We also accommodate the content on the website to what we believe is of interest to you.
- We use your information to complete registrations and bookings you make through our website and booking forms.
- We store and use your contact information to provide necessary information and customer service.
- We also use your contact details to send you information about future events and marketing opportunities in Norway.
4. Whom do we share your personal information with?
We share personal information with companies and organisation who deliver technical and administrative services which enables us to deliver the products and services to you.
5. How long do we keep your data?
- We keep your personal data for as long as we consider this necessary to meet the objectives they were obtained for.
- We will delete your information if you require this.
- We keep your order and purchasing data for 5 years (according to the law) and delete what is possible if you require this.
- We keep the communication records with our customers for three years or longer if this is required in case of complaints or claims.
6. Your rights
You may have the right to require the following from us:
- Give you further information about how we treat your personal information.
- Give you a copy of the information we have about you.
- Update your personal information.
- Delete information that we no longer need to keep.
- Limit or stop the treatment of your information.
- Withdraw any consent you may have given us.
Please note that there may be limitations to these rights. If you believe that we treat your personal information wrongly and against the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to complain to the Data Protection agency. Before you may do so, we ask that you contact us so that we can answer your questions or clarify any issues.
8. Changes in the Privacy Statement
We may sometimes make changes to the privacy statement. In this case, you will be notified of the changes are of significance to you. You will always find the latest version of the privacy statement on the website and registration forms.
9. Contact information
If you wish to contact us, please use the following contact details:
Tel: +47 7380 9750
Address: Ta Utdanning / Trondheim Messeselskap
7013 Trondheim, Norway