70% of the visitors at the fairs in 2019 were interested in information about studying abroad! Read more results of the visitor survey here.
More than 8700 students participated in the survey which was conducted during the Student fairs in 2019. Here is a summery of the results:
- 93% believe that visiting a recruitment fair will influence their choice of education or where to study.
- 93% obtained the information they needed at the fair.
- 96% will recommend others to visit the fair next year.
- 70% are interested in information about studying abroad.
- Most of the students prefer visiting a recruitment fair compared to other means of student guidance.
The survey results were analysed by an external research company: Norfakta