Studying abroad is very popular among Norwegian students and they are encouraged by the Ministry of Education to obtain an international education.
- Students can obtain generous financial support from Lånekassen (the state educational loan fund) to help cover tuition fees and living expenses abroad.
- Nearly 25 000 Norwegians are currently studying abroad (12,6% of the total student population).
- Norwegian students are fluent English speakers and well prepared for university studies
- Students are at least 19 years of age when starting their university/college degree.
- Students are adaptable to language and culture. They are low maintenance on campus and blend well with both local and international students.
- Norway has strong traditions for studying abroad and students are encouraged to obtain an international education.
- Read how current exhibitors describe Norwegian studets here
Would you like to recruit Norwegian students?
Participate at the Student fairs Norway 2021!
Questions? Contact us on email@example.com or +47 7380 9767