Studying abroad is very popular among Norwegian students and they are encouraged by the Ministry of Education to obtain an international education.
- Students can obtain generous financial support from Lånekassen (the state educational loan fund) to help cover tuition fees and living expenses abroad.
- Nearly 24 000 Norwegians studied abroad during the 2019-2020 school year.
- Norwegian students are fluent English speakers and well prepared for university studies
- Students are at least 19 years of age when starting their university/college degree.
- Students are adaptable to language and culture. They are low maintenance on campus and blend well with both local and international students.
- Norway has strong traditions for studying abroad and students are encouraged to obtain an international education.
Would you like to recruit Norwegian students?
Participate at the Student fairs Norway 2022!
Questions? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +47 7380 9767