Truly international atmosphere, affordable fees and unforgettable student experience in the heart of Europe!
Who we are?
International Business School is a vibrant modern business school with campuses in Budapest, Vienna and London that attracts students from around 100 countries of the world. The school offers Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD programmes in different fields of business in cooperation with The University of Buckingham (UK) that is rated Top in the UK for student satisfaction since 2006 as well as Top in the UK for Teaching Quality, for Student-Staff Ratio and for Student Experience. In addition to having a truly international atmosphere, IBS is famous for its highly practical and student-focused approach that results in an outstanding employment rate after graduation.
- Practice-oriented programmes in small interactive classes, no lectures
- A wide range of BSc, MSc and PhD programmes in the field of business, management, finance, marketing, tourism
- Prestigious British degree of The University of Buckingham
- Erasmus or internship option on the BSc programme
- 1-year MSc programmes with work friendly schedule
- Students from over 100 countries
- Excellent career prospects, high employer satisfaction rate
- Personal assistance from staff and faculty
- Attractive tuition fees
Why British degree?
We are proud to work in cooperation with a prestigious British university, The University of Buckingham that is rated top for graduate employability and has been leading the British National Student Survey in student satisfaction. Here you can discover the advantages of choosing a British university and find reasons to study for a British degree.
All degree programmes offered in cooperation with The University of Buckingham are recognized and approved by NOKUT and therefore these programmes will be accepted and supported by the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (Lånekassen).
- IBS offers a Starter Scholarship for BSc applicants who have IELTS certificate with at least 6.5 score or TOEFL iBt with at least 90.
- The IBS academic scholarship for enrolled students is based on your academic achievement at IBS after the first semester. If you reach an average of 75% in your studies in any semester, IBS can pay up to 75% of your next semester’s fee.