Discover the benefits of recruiting Norwegian students!
- Students can obtain generous financial support from Lånekassen (the state educational loan fund) to help cover tuition fees and living expenses abroad.
- Nearly 25 000 Norwegians are currently studying abroad (12,6% of the total student population).
- Norwegian students are fluent English speakers and well prepared for university studies
- Students are at least 19 years of age when starting their university/college degree.
- Students are adaptable to language and culture. They are low maintenance on campus and blend well with both local and international students.
- Norway has strong traditions for studying abroad and students are encouraged to obtain an international education.
Would you like to recruit Norwegian students?
Participate at the Student fairs Norway 2020!
Questions? Contact us on email@example.com or +47 7380 9767