The Student fairs will now become available for visitors from all over Norway. Schools that were previously unable to visit the physical fairs due to travel distance, can now participate digitally. The potential number of visitors is therefore much higher than before.
All schools will be invited to the fair in their own region and will be offered free group participation through the student advisors. The fairs will be held during school hours and the visitors will be allocated specific time slots to ensure even distribution and capacity. The fairs will also be open for other groups such as older students/adults and job seekers. All visitors must pre book a ticket and timeslot.
70 000 students are already pre-registered and we expect a higher total number of visitors than ever before!
Visitors will be prepared
Students will to log in and access the digital fair well in time before it opens. This will allow them to register their details and interests as well as get to know the fair platform and exhibitors in advance. We will send a comprehensive preparation plan to the schools beforehand, to ensure that the students are well prepared before they visit the fair.
The digital fair will consist of two parts for the visitors:
Part 1: (approximately 1-2 weeks prior to the fair)
- Students login to the fair platform and register their personal profile.
- They watch an introduction film which explains how to use the fair.
- They complete a short interest test and the results from this is saved on the student’s profile page («My page»). They will have access to this page throughout the fair visit.
- Students watch an obligatory film sequence (filmkarusell) which consists of short presentation films from all the exhibitors. For each film, students must indicate if they are interested or not. The exhibitors that they are interested in will be saved on the students’ profile page («My page»). This function ensures that all exhibitors will be exposed to all visitors prior to the fair.
- Students must plan to visit a certain number of stands and webinars during the fair visit in part 2.
By completing the activities in Part 1, each student will have a good plan when visiting the fair in Part 2.
- Students visit the live fair in their region on a specified day and time.
- Students use the plan they have made during part 1 and visit the stands they are interested in. They can talk to the exhibitors via chat and video meetings.
- They can also watch webinars, livestreams, and collect information from a wide selection of exhibitors.
The digital fairs will replace the original fairs/cities stated in the brackets. Please note that students from the entire region will visit the fair, not only from these cities.